on finding my feet

Saturday 22 March 2014

I have been what you might call a 'blogger lurker' for a while. Beauty blogs, parenting blogs, fashion blogs, review blogs, photography blogs. I had them all bookmarked so I could easily find them - as I didn't have a blog myself.

Because I didn't know where to start. I knew I loved to write, but how? Where? Who would read it? How do I start? What do I write about?

I'm still not really sure what to write about to be honest - I plan on just using this blog as a diary, and write as if I was talking to my best friend. I don't want to categorise myself into one blogging genre, because I'm not only interested in one thing. I am a mother, and my son takes up a lot of my time and thoughts, but I don't want my blog to be a parenting blog alone. So I will write as things happen to and interest me, and hope that I don't bore everybody in the process.

Bare with me?

2 comments:

  1. What a nice blog you have here and great post, I wish we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how lovely my first comment! Thank you. I will follow you on Bloglovin now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete