the diary of a groovy chick

Monday 31 March 2014

During my recent house move, I came across a box where I had stashed all of my diaries over the years, since the age of 11. I had a good laugh reading through them and thought it would make a nice blog series! Starting with this.


My fluffy pink, groovy chick journal. For a reason I can't recall I thought her skin would be much more appealing biro blue. Here is the first entry... for reference, Becky was my best friend at the time, we spent a lot of time together and it's reflected in the diary!

Friday 6th July 2001,

Great week, me and Becky didn't fall out once. I am so sick of her counting in Spanish though. And she has been moaning a lot, saying how much she wants to go out with Johnny, (I don't like him any more, since he kissed me at kissy cats. He is so ugly) I also decided Abby isn't very nice, we find out which teacher we get for year 6, I really hope it's Mrs Garner or Mrs Brown and not Mrs Chatterton, I hate her short hair.

I will write in you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that is just hilarious! I remember having a groovy chick diary too! Also, just wanted to say your blog profile pic is just adorable! You're so pretty and he is just the unbelievable cuteness of cuteness <3

    Those days when all your diary entries were just mean about people and a good week was when you didn't fall out lol :P We've all been through those!

    http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2014/04/divergent-movie-review.html

    ReplyDelete