on not giving up

Thursday 3 April 2014

This week I have been on two interviews, both for similar roles. They have been my first interviews since graduating, as I was 28 weeks pregnant when I left university, and it is only recently I have been thinking about venturing into the scary world of work after being a full time mum for six months.

It started well. I applied for a handful of jobs about two weeks ago, and have been asked for interviews for two. They both went relatively well - one I am still to hear back from. I went on one today, one I was really excited about, and was told if I made the second interview stage I would get a call be 6 o'clock. I didn't.

It's hard not to feel disappointed. But I won't give up! I am so determined. Besides, I get a few more lazy mornings with my boy, I had better make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment