What about the hard days?

Monday 14 April 2014

I am writing to you from my stairs. The 6th one down. Freddie is in his cot, I think finally beginning to go to sleep after a day of non stop whining, crying, and general being grumpy. There is only so much being shouted at a person can take, even if the person doing the shouting is the cutest, most beautiful, perfect boy on the planet.

It might be his teeth. He might have tummy ache, or even a headache like me. The hardest thing is that I don't know, and all I can do is cuddle him til he feels better, which he won't let me do.

Sometimes my head feels like it is going to explode. I haven't brushed my teeth today and my head aches. My hair is unbrushed in a bobble and I haven't eaten at all.

Sometimes being a mum is so easy, and some days it is the hardest thing in the world.

I need a brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment